Haws Heritage Watering Can
Haws watering cans have been a fixture in English gardens since 1886, the year that Londoner John Haws patented his unique design for a “watering pot” with perfect balance. Fitted with classic wooden handles, this Heritage model features a removable all-brass round watering rose, so you can choose a delicate shower or solid stream. The rose stores safely on the built-in holding spout, so it will never be misplaced.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel using handcrafting techniques.
- Hot-dip galvanized for rust resistance and strength.
- Powder-coated for a smooth, durable finish.
- Convenient holding spout for watering rose when it’s not in use.
- Two hardwood handles allow for easier handling and well-balanced watering.
- Domed lid prevents water from spilling when the can is tipped forward.
- 23" x 28" x 16" high.
- 2.5 lb.
- 2-gal. cap.
- Made in England by Haws, producers of fine watering cans since 1886.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.