Hand Crank Grain Mill & Clamp
If you’ve never enjoyed bread or other baked goods made from freshly milled flour, you’re in for a revelation. Milling releases volatile oils in the grain, imparting much richer grain flavor. Our handcrafted mill features an adjustable grinder that allows you to control the fineness of the grind for everything from cake flours to rustic polenta. Preserving the nutrition of fresh whole grains, it also ensures your results are free of unwanted additives and preservatives. The mill is ideal for wheat-free households that prefer to grind their own gluten-free flours. The companion cast iron clamp allows you to attach the grain mill to tabletops and counters for maximum stability during use.
- Body cast of durable aircraft aluminum finished with an FDA-approved food-grade powder coating; cast-iron flywheel.
- Grinding plates are made of carbon steel, not stone, for a high-quality grind without stone grit.
- Adjust the grinding plates to your desired degree of fineness, producing everything from cracked grains to cake flour.
- Excellent for grinding hard, nonoily grains.
- V-groove flywheel can be hooked up to a stationary bike for extended grinding without the use of electricity.
- May be mounted onto a work surface with bolts. Companion clamp for tables and counters sold separately.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Clamp is made of cast iron with an FDA-approved food safe powder coat.
- Built to last for generations and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- 15” x 18” x 6” high.
- 19 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Periodically clean the grinding plates with a stiff toothbrush.
- If being stored for extended periods of time, coat the grinding plates with a thin layer of vegetable oil to prevent rusting.
- Always use dry, hard grains and legumes for flour.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.