Hammered Flat Bottom Wok, 14"
Every detail of this wok is faithful to its traditional Chinese origins, from its carbon steel construction to its hand-hammered design. Its fast-heating cooking surface is great for stir frying, deep frying, steaming and more. Each wok is hammered by hand—no two are exactly alike.
- Traditional carbon steel construction disperses heat evenly and quickly.
- Gradually sloping sides ensure food stays directly over heat source and facilitates tossing.
- Dual handles provide a firm grip.
- The flat bottom wok is designed to sit flush against the surface making it perfect for all types of cooktops including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14” diam., 5 1/2" high.
- 5-qt. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Wok will become very hot when cooking. Please use caution.
- Hand-wash with hot water. Stuck on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat allowing the traces of grease from cooking to burn into the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
- Season the pan before first use: heat wok and apply a thin film of oil over the entire surface using a paper towel or basting brush. Heat for 10 minutes and wipe off the oil with a paper towel. Repeat this process until there is no black residue on the paper towel - about three times.
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
Bamboo Steamer Basket