Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Wilton Armetale Grillware Sauce Pot with Spout
Essential equipment for outdoor cooking and entertaining, this handsome cast-aluminum pot is the perfect container for barbecue sauce. Use it to heat the flavorful sauces on your stovetop or grill – or keep the pot alongside the barbecue to keep sauce handy for brushing onto foods during cooking. Afterward, bring the pot to the table for serving.
- Sturdy cast-aluminum pot has a convenient spout for neat, precise pouring.
- Sculptural detailing and a pewter-like finish make the pot perfect for serving barbecue sauce at the table.
- Made of a unique aluminum-based alloy that withstands temperatures up to 1,000°F.
- Cast aluminum is lightweight, easy to handle and exceptionally durable – it won't crack, chip, dent, rust or tarnish.
- 16-oz. cap.; 5" diam., 3" high.
- Handmade in Mexico by Wilton Armetale.
- Use & Care
- Heatproof to 1,000°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Ideal for use on grills, in the oven, or on a gas or electric cooktop.
- If staining or discoloration occurs, prepare a mixture of baking soda and water to form a paste, rub it onto the tray, rinse and towel dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.