Garden's Bloom Wreath
This bountiful wreath recalls a summertime trip to the farmers' market with its mixture of bright, cheerful flowers and aromatic herbs. Yellow and red strawflowers provide vivid bursts of color amid green hydrangea blooms, red globe amaranth, golden yarrow, red celosia, white larkspur and blue echinops. Filling out the wreath is an assortment of fragrant herbs – marjoram, savory, sage and oregano. The arrangement is hand made on a family farm in California, and all the plants are grown without herbicides or pesticides and are air-dried for lasting beauty. Intended for decorative use only. Protect from weather. 22" diam. Made in USA. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
Please allow one to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges. All wreaths incur a $5 shipping surcharge per item in addition to standard shipping and processing charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.