Williams Sonoma French Lavender
Provençal cooks have long relied on lavender to add delicate floral and herbal notes to their signature dishes. A relative of mint, lavender is an essential ingredient in Herbes de Provence, the region's celebrated herb blend. It's also used to enhance the flavors of everything from roast lamb to homemade ice cream.
- Fragrant lavender buds have a delicate floral flavor with refreshing hints of mint and citrus.
- A classic herb in Provençal cooking, lavender adds distinctive flavor to roast lamb and savory lamb stews. It's also a natural partner for roast chicken or pheasant.
- A pinch of lavender enlivens vinaigrettes, soups and sauces.
- Use lavender to enhance homemade ice cream and crème brûlée.
- Our freshly harvested lavender buds are hand-selected for peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from France by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 0.3 oz.
- Product of France.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery