Vintage Library Ladder With Galvanized Shelf
- Online Only
Crafted from reclaimed wood and metal, this rustic ladder-style shelving can be used to give potted herbs and vegetable starts a boost near a sunny window, displaying jars of homemade pickles, jams and preserves and general kitchen storage. The wood shelves are salvaged from 19th-century buildings scheduled for demolition and display time-worn character, including nail holes, dings and scuffs. The top shelf has a removable galvanized-metal cover for moisture resistance.
- Handcrafted in Hungary, entirely from reclaimed materials.
- Rustic wood salvaged from 19th -century buildings is finished in natural oils and waxes.
- The top shelf's galvanized metal cover is rust-resistant and removable.
- The shelves lift off and the ladder folds flat for storage.
- Not designed for climbing.
- 18" x 26" x 60" high; 40 lb.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- No tools required for assembly. Upside-down V-shaped shelf base will arrive in a flat-packed. To install the shelves, open the ladder and rest them on the wooden braces. The largest of the three graduates shelves goes on the bottom; the galvanized shelf goes on the top.
- For decorative use only; not designed for climbing.
- Use & Care
- Wipe gently with a soft cloth. For wood shelves, use mild wood cleaner or mineral oil, if necessary.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy