Vintage Galvanized Biergarten Table
- Free Fast Shipping
- Online Only
We took inspiration from traditional German biergarten tables for the functional design of our set, which makes a perfect garden work table or family dining spot. The table and matching benches are crafted of reclaimed wood and galvanized zinc that bear the natural character of wear and age. Built to last, the table and benches fold for easy storage.
- Includes table and two benches; seats 6 to 8 comfortably.
- Created from reclaimed 19th-century pine and galvanized zinc, so no two pieces are alike.
- Gray galvanized zinc tabletop with painted green metal legs.
- Benches have wooden seats and metal legs.
- Legs fold flat for compact storage or transporting.
- Sizes will vary slightly.
- Table: 76"–80" x 18"–20" x 30" high.
- Benches: 76"–80" x 9"–10" x 18" high.
- 84 lb.
- Fully assembled.
- Quantities are limited.
- Made in Hungary.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth; avoid harsh cleaners or abrasives.
- Wood benches can be rubbed with mineral oil.
- Galvanized top should be wiped with a rag and household cleaner.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Famous659 from Good Looking but poor quality I bought this table earlier this month and will be returning it. The top had a dent, (I'm assuming it went into the box that way as the table was entirely wrapped)the corners on the tabletop didn't line up and rust was already forming on the corners those corners.Date published: 2017-03-04Rated 1 out of 5 by KMNB from Poor quality Don't waste your money, this is very poor quality. Mine was dented, scratched, chipped and very weak once set up. The wood was not vintage looking and very thin, I have seen pallet wood with better quality. I was very disappointed after waiting 9 weeks and expected so much better for something sold by W&S.Date published: 2015-06-10Rated 1 out of 5 by KimandMike from Bad craftsmanship We were disappointed that the galvanized top did not fit correctly. One cornor was not angled correctly. The paint on the metal legs was chipped. One leg on a bench was bent. Too much money for poor workmanship.Date published: 2015-04-22