Vintage Hand Trowel
Crafted around the 1940s, this found hand trowel was well used by a gardener in Scotland, where cultivating an “allotment” is a national pastime. The tool’s finish, quirks and character reflect the natural course of use and time.
- Vintage circa-1940s hand trowel, found in Scotland.
- Crafted of forged iron and solid wood.
- The handle is burnished by generations of use and exposure to the elements.
- Oxidation, weathering and worn paint are natural effects of age and wear; essential to the character of each tool, they are not defects.
- Each trowel is in working condition.
- These tools are found objects, and no two are alike. The tool you receive may look different from the one shown.
- Quantities are limited.
- Sizes will vary.
- Found in Scotland; country of manufacture is unknown.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
Vintage Hand Fork
- Free Shipping
- Online Only