Forno Toscano Margherita Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
This wood-fired oven, handmade in Italy, will turn you into a true pizzaiolo. The reflective stainless steel dome creates convection that circulates heat, reaching temperatures between 700-800ºF in just 15 to 20 minutes and capturing the rich, smoky flavor of the wood fire. Simply slide your pizza into the oven, and you’ll be rewarded with crisp, chewy Neapolitan-style pies in mere minutes.
- Portable, easy-to-set-up wood-burning oven allows you to make authentic Neapolitan-style pizza at home.
- Equally effective for baking bread and roasting meats.
- Cooking stones reach temperatures of up to 800ºF in just 20 minutes, and ensure a crisp crust.
- Fully insulated with rock-based insulation.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior.
- External thermometer display shows internal temperature.
- 77”h x 31”w x 31”d.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Outside use only. Keep an appropriate distance between oven and structures and other combustible items.
- Clean exterior with stainless steel cleaner.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.