Folding Bread Proofer and Yogurt Maker
- Online Only
Professional bakers know that the ability to control yeast fermentation with low, humid heat makes for the best flavors in breads. This countertop box produces the optimal proofing environment for home-baked breads, then folds flat for easy storage. Set the digital temperature low for a long, slow rise or pre-fermentation. Turn up the heat to give yeast a boost on a cold day. This proofer also makes yogurt, melts chocolate, softens butter—and it's a great way to proof our frozen croissants and other Galaxy Desserts overnight.
- Rise and ferment yeast bread dough with professional results.
- Maintains consistent warmth and humidity, even in cool or dry conditions.
- Can also be used to make yogurt and crème fraîche (up to 8 qt.).
- Safely melts chocolate without burning and holds tempered chocolate.
- Folds flat for easy storage; accessories store inside.
- Large viewing window.
- No need to cover dough; included water tray keeps humidity at optimal level.
- Accurate digital temperature control from 70-120 [degrees] F.
- Holds one bowl or two full-sized loaves.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Reinforced polypropylene body.
- Stainless-steel wire rack.
- Inside: 15" x 12 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Outside: 18" x 14 1/2" x 10 1/2" high (2 3/4" high when closed).
- 7 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always disconnect plug and let cool completely before cleaning.
- Do not leave water in tray for long periods. Wait until heating plate has cooled before emptying tray.
- If necessary, wipe the housing and metal heating plate with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical or abrasive cleaners. Do not immerse appliance in water or place under running water.
- Wash all removable parts and accessories in warm soapy water, or simply wipe with a soft cloth moistened with mild detergent solution.
- After cleaning, let dry completely before folding for storage. The wire rack, water tray and detachable power cord can go inside for storage.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.