Fleur-de-lys Rubber Doormats and Stair Treads
Inspired by the French fleur-de-lys, the openwork pattern of our mats and stair treads has the look of wrought iron but is actually made of weighty, rugged rubber.
- Heavyweight mat and treads stay in place.
- Rugged and waterproof rubber.
- Withstands high and low temperature extremes.
- Resists mildew, stains and fading from ultraviolet light.
- Molded from vulcanized rubber.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 30" x 18"; 3/4" thick. 11 lb.
- Medium: 36" x 24"; 3/4" thick. 18 lb.
- Double Door: 57" x 24"; 3/4" thick. 29 lb.
- Semicircular: 42" x 22"; 3/4" thick. 17 lb.
- Stair Tread: 29 1/2" x 10"; 1/8" thick. 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Sweep clean or hose off.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.