Move over marinades and brines, a new way to flavor meat has come to town. Using our Flavor Injector lets you kick up your barbecue and amp up your roasts with unparalleled flavor, moisture and tenderness. The extra-wide needle easily handles your favorite basting mixture, and the entire injector comes apart for easy cleaning. The handsome stainless-steel cover protects the heavy-gauge plastic syringe, which features easy-to-read measurements for easy dosing. Inject meats and poultry with your favorite marinades and liquid flavors before grilling, frying, roasting or smoking. Much faster than marinating and brining, which only delivers the flavor to the meats surface, our efficient flavor injector gets the basting mixture deep into the meat to disburse the delicious flavor.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- No waiting for marinating or brining means fewer food safety issues
- Heavy-gauge syringe is clearly marked with teaspoon and tablespoon measurements
- Clear window lets you easily see how much liquid is in the syringe
- Features extra wide needle which allows you to use chunky basting mixture like pesto or jerk marinades
- We recommend using our flavor injector with large cuts of meat such as pork shoulder, brisket, turkey, whole hogs and hams. You can also use it to add moisture to meat that tends to dry out, including pork chops, leg of lamb, beef round roasts and pork loins.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Injector measures 5" long
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Use injecting solutions with 1 to 2 percent salt content for optimal flavor
- Avoid pressing the plunger too quickly, which can send the basting liquid flying back towards you
- Hand-wash only.
- Extra-wide needle stores in the plunger handle when not in use.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.