Fire Wire Flexible Grilling Skewers
- Free Shipping
A simple adaptation of the traditional skewer makes kabob grilling so much easier and more effective. Made from nonreactive stainless steel, these flexible skewers bend easily – without compromising durability – to give you more options for both marinating and grilling.
- Flexible cable-style design easily conforms to your grilling surface.
- Fits inside a bag or bowl for marinating, streamlining the prep process.
- They hold more than twice as much food as standard rigid skewers, maximizing space on grilling surfaces of all sizes.
- Skewer tip remains draped over the grill’s edge during grilling, so it stays cool.
- Can be turned over or removed from the grill with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 3/4"-long handle tip.
- 31" long including handle.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Thread ingredients through the rigid tip and onto the wire – each holds twice as much as standard skewers. Safe for use with a charcoal or gas grill.
- Place the filled skewers right in a bowl or resealable bag to marinate.
- After grilling, use tongs to remove food from skewers.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.