Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Fermentation Weight Stone
The key to successful sauerkraut or pickles is to ensure that the vegetables remain submerged well beneath the brine, and these ceramic weights are made for just that purpose. The high-density material gives them excellent heft and durability, while the two-part design makes them easy to insert into fermentation crocks of different sizes.
- Made in Poland from high-density, unglazed ceramic.
- Two-part design lets the weights fit a variety of fermentation and pickling vessels.
- Center hole allows air to escape, so vegetables are submerged completely beneath brine.
- Flat bottoms ensure consistent pressure.
- 6 3/4" diam., 1" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery