Conveniently cut into 5"-long sticks, this fatwood makes it simple to light a fire in outdoor campfires and fire pits. The sticks of long-leaf pine and Loblolly pine are sustainably harvested from the stumps of previously logged trees in Alabama. The wood is naturally highly flammable, even when wet—just one should be sufficient to start a fire. The fatwood is packaging in a hand-screened muslin bag.
- Start fires quickly and easily with pinewood sticks that are naturally flammable even when wet.
- Sustainably harvested wood from tree stumps.
- Compact size and pouch make the wood easy to transport for camping trips.
- Contains 25–30 fatwood sticks, approx. 5” long.
- 8 oz. total.
- Pouch is 7" x 4".
- Dimensions & More Info
Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- For outdoor use only; not recommended for use in indoor fireplaces.