Farmer D Cedar A Frame Trellis
This unique trellis provides support to vertical growing plants. The sturdy galvanized wire mesh provides support for fruiting vines and is strong enough to support heavier plants like squashes and melons. Plant sun-sensitive vegetables like lettuces and leafy greens in the shade beneath the ladder.
- Crafted of 2”-thick FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- Sturdy galvanized wire mesh can support heavy vines like squashes and melons.
- Fits any Farmer D raised bed and may also be used directly on the ground.
- Designed to fold for easy transport and storage.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- 3-ft.: 30”W x 36”H.
- 5-ft.: 30”W x 60”H.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cedar will naturally develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.