Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Fall Leaf Garland
Bring the rich, warm hues of autumn indoors with our generously sized garland, ready to shape any way you like. Arranged by hand on a California farm, our aromatic, richly colorful botanicals combine sweet marjoram with feathery wheat stalks, lacy sweet annie, variegated and green foliage, orange safflower, yarrow and exotic dried lotus pods.
- For decorative use only.
- The garland is wired for shaping as desired.
- Hang indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area protected from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6' long, 8" wide.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the garland and gently remove it from the box.
- The dried natural materials used in the garland are intended for display indoors only. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- Exposure to moisture or high humidity can cause the color dyes to bleed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our garland is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping.
- To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your garland, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your garland, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.