Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Epicurean Pizza Cutter
Swiftly cut even the crispiest pizza into uniform slices with our Epicurean Pizza Cutter. To use it, just grab the handle on either end of this innovative pizza cutter and rock it back and forth to cut your pizza into the desired portion sizes. The sharp blade makes easy work of anything from thin and crispy to deep-dish varieties, letting you get back to the business of serving and eating. Made from eco-friendly recycled materials, this lightweight, durable pizza cutter delivers lasting performance along with a bacteria-resistant construction that’s easy to maintain.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Rocking motion effortlessly cuts pizza into even slices
- Sturdy design and lightweight construction for easy maneuverability
- Made of richlite wood, which is a wood-fiber composite material made by compressing numerous layers of wood fibers with a food-safe resin, resulting in a very durable, lightweight product that stands up to the rigors of heavy usage in the kitchen.
- Made in the United States using certified-sustainable and recycled materials
- Made by Epicurean, a U.S.-based company that specializes in eco-friendly, food-safe materials
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pizza cutter measures 16" long x 4.5" high
- NSF Certified: The National Sanitary Foundation’s seal of approval
- FSC Certified: The Forest Stewardship Council verifies the eco-friendly nature of the materials
- Use & Care
- Wash in warm, soapy water
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.