Emile Henry Pizza Stone
Finished with Emile Henry’s proprietary glaze, this pizza stone produces perfectly crispy crusts and doubles as a cutting surface. Able to withstand exceptionally high heat, it can be used in the oven, on the grill and over an open flame – and it’s dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for pizzas, breads and general grilling.
- Made of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay, yet is much lighter than other pizza stones.
- Proprietary lead-free surface is safe for cutting and won’t chip or crack.
- Designed specifically to produce crispy, well-baked crusts, like those from a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high heat, distributing the temperature quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make the stone easy to lift.
- Doubles as a cheese board or trivet.
- Microwavable; broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- 14 1/2" diam.; 17" diam., handle to handle.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- For use in ovens or on grills.
- If used on stovetop, place on largest burner and heat slowly.
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Seasoning