Williams-Sonoma Spring Decorating Kit
Celebrate springtime baking with our all-in-one deco kit, featuring candy bunnies, peppermint candy buttons, chocolaty candy balls, green and yellow sprinkles, and daisy candy sprinkles. Dividers keep each candy decoration design neatly separated and easy to spoon out. Add them to Easter baskets and use them to decorate for springtime cakes, cupcakes, ice cream and cookies.
- 10.8 oz.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Green & yellow candy sprinkles: sugar, cornstarch, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (cottonseed and soybean), dextrin, soy lecithin, confectioners’ glaze, artificial colors (yellow 5, yellow 5 lake),natural and artificial flavor, carnauba wax, blue 1; Made in USA
- Peppermint Candy Buttons: dextrose, corn syrup, calcium stearate, tapioca dextrin, titanium dioxide (color), confectioners' glaze, carnauba wax, artificial flavor, FD&C colors (Red #3, Red #40, Yellow #5, Blue #1). Made in Canada.
- Chocolaty sixlets candy balls: sugar, dextrose, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, reduced protein whey (milk), cocoa, corn syrup, carob, titanium dioxide (color), artificial colors (yellow 5, yellow 6, blue 1, red 3), tapioca dextrin, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavor, salt, carnauba wax; Made in Canada.
- Daisies & confetti candy decorations: sugar, rice flour, confectioners’ glaze, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (cottonseed and soybean), corn starch, dextrin, modified corn starch, cellulose gum, carrageenan, soy lecithin, gum tragacanth, titanium dioxide (color) artificial colors (yellow 5, red 3, yellow 6, blue 1), artificial flavor; Made in USA.
- Candy bunnies: dextrose, corn syrup, citric acid, calcium stearate, tapioca dextrin, titanium dioxide (color), confectioners’ glaze, carnauba wax, artificial flavor, artificial colors (red 3, red 40, yellow 5, blue 1). Made in Canada
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.