Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Sauté Pan
The only copper cookware that performs flawlessly on all cooktops, including induction, Prima Matera combines the beauty and conductivity of copper with an easy-care stainless-steel interior. Available in two sizes, these sauté pans offer uniform heat distribution through the bottom and sides.
- 90% copper, 10% stainless-steel construction.
- 2mm-thick copper body heats and cools rapidly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel interior and lid offer durability and easy cleaning.
- Seamlessly integrated magnetic bottom ensures induction compatibility.
- Stainless-steel interior offers easy cleaning and durability.
- Elegant oven-to-table design.
- Made in France by de Buyer, established in 1810.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid circulates heat and moisture.
- Riveted handle of cast stainless steel stays cool to the touch.
- 1 3/4-qt. sauté pan: 7 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will naturally develop a rich patina over time. Please note that this will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking like new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.