Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Saucepan
The only copper cookware that performs flawlessly on all cooktops, including induction, Prima Matera combines the beauty and conductivity of copper with an easy-care stainless-steel interior. High, straight sides keep ingredients inside the pan, while the wide cooking surface guarantees uniform browning.
- 90% copper, 10% stainless-steel construction.
- 2mm-thick copper body heats and cools rapidly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel interior and lid offer durability and easy cleaning.
- Seamlessly integrated magnetic bottom ensures induction compatibility.
- Stainless-steel interior offers easy cleaning and durability.
- Elegant oven-to-table design.
- Made in France by de Buyer, established in 1810.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-qt. saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 3 lb.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 3 3/4" high; 3 lb. 10 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4" high; 4 lb. 8 oz.
- 5 3/4-qt. saucepan: 9 1/4" diam., 5" high; 6 lb.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid circulates heat and moisture.
- Riveted handles of cast stainless steel stay cool to the touch.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will naturally develop a rich patina over time. Please note that this will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking like new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- More about de Buyer
The de Buyer family has been making cookware in the French town of Val-d’Ajol since 1830. The family-owned company originally crafted pots and cauldrons for cooking over a live fire using iron ore extracted from the region. Pairing modern technology with a timeless attention to quality, De Buyer still creates cookware in the classic French shapes and materials traditionally used in professional kitchens. In addition to copper and iron collections, the company also offers stainless-steel and nonstick lines to meet the needs of today’s home cooks.