Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
de Buyer Mandoline
If you've ever considered purchasing an authentic French mandoline, this model offers the perfect introduction. Four blade options let you create an array of cuts, and a well-designed pusher keeps hands safe.
- Lightning-fast stainless-steel mandoline with perfect precision.
- Creates waffle, straight and julienne cuts.
- Two reversible cutlery-grade stainless-steel blades: a straight/serrated blade and a 4mm/10mm julienne blade.
- Easy-to-use thickness adjuster.
- Pusher has a hand guard for safe, comfortable operation.
- Folds for compact storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4" x 16" x 8 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- All parts except blades are dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- More about de Buyer
The de Buyer family has been making cookware in the French town of Val-d’Ajol since 1830. The family-owned company originally crafted pots and cauldrons for cooking over a live fire using iron ore extracted from the region. Pairing modern technology with a timeless attention to quality, De Buyer still creates cookware in the classic French shapes and materials traditionally used in professional kitchens. In addition to copper and iron collections, the company also offers stainless-steel and nonstick lines to meet the needs of today’s home cooks.