de Buyer Mandoline
If you've ever considered purchasing an authentic French mandoline, this model offers the perfect introduction. Four blade options let you create an array of cuts, and a well-designed pusher keeps hands safe.
- Lightning-fast stainless-steel mandoline with perfect precision.
- Creates waffle, straight and julienne cuts.
- Two reversible cutlery-grade stainless-steel blades: a straight/serrated blade and a 4mm/10mm julienne blade.
- Easy-to-use thickness adjuster.
- Pusher has a hand guard for safe, comfortable operation.
- Folds for compact storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4" x 16" x 8 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- All parts except blades are dishwasher safe.