De Buyer Cookie Cutters Set, Heart
These heart-shaped cutters are made from thick, rigid plastic that cuts dough precisely for neatly defined shapes in a range of sizes. They’re from the French company de Buyer, which has been producing kitchen and pastry essentials for professional chefs since 1830.
- Set of seven professional-quality heart cutters in sizes from 3/4” to 4 3/4” wide.
- Rigid plastic slices evenly through dough.
- Edges won’t flex or bend, ensuring well-defined dough edges
- Ideal for making perfectly shaped hearts out of cookie or pastry dough, piecrust accents and decorative slices of fruits and vegetables.
- Cutters nest in a clear plastic box for organized, dust-free storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3/4" to 4 3/4" wide.
- Made in France.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.