Cuisinart Stand Mixer, 5 1/2-Qt.
- Online Only
Boasting plenty of power for mixing, whipping and kneading, Cuisinart delivers a 12-speed, heavy-duty mixer that’s powerful, durable and versatile. An auto shut-off countdown timer ensures results will be perfect even when you’re juggling multiple kitchen tasks. The mixer’s three additional power ports (slow-, mid- and high-speed) allow for the use of a wide array of optional dedicated attachments (sold separately).
- Powerful 800W motor capable of handling the most demanding mixing tasks.
- Heavyweight, die-cast metal construction provides stability and durability.
- 12 selectable speeds mean you can start slow to prevent splash and spatter, and turn up the speed as the mixing progresses.
- Use the separate on/off Fold function to efficiently and gently combine ingredients.
- Head tilts in lock position for easy removal of work bowl and to easily change attachments.
- Includes three power ports, each capable of running optional attachments at different speeds to maximize versatility.
- 15-minute countdown timer features an auto shut-off for consistent, recipe-specific results.
- Dual riveted handles on the stainless-steel mixing bowl ease lifting.
- 5.5-qt. capacity.
- 10” x 15 1/2" x 12 1/2" high; 25 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Stand Mixer includes:
- 5.5-qt. cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Flat mixing paddle.
- Chef’s whisk.
- Dough hook.
- Splash guard.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl, flat beater, dough hook and wire whip are dishwasher safe.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.