Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker with Extra Freezer Bowl
- Special Offer
Thanks to the simple, fast operation of this homemade ice cream maker, there’s no quicker, easier way to cool down after a hot summer day. Now 25% faster than previous models, you can make a batch of ice cream in as little as 15 minutes. Ideal for summer entertaining, it makes 1 1/2 quarts of your favorite frozen dessert in a single batch.
- Turns out party-perfect ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet in just 15 minutes.
- Simply pour ingredients into the pre-frozen work bowl and turn the dial.
- The clear plastic lid has a generous opening for adding extras like chocolate chips or nuts.
- Exclusive to Williams-Sonoma, includes two double-walled insulated freezer bowls, so you can make consecutive batches of ice cream quickly.
- Includes recipe book.
- ABS plastic, thermoplastic and metal construction.
- 8 1/2" diam., 11 1/4" high.; 9 lb. 12 oz.
- Two 1 1/2-qt.-cap. bowls.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Prefreeze bowl for 6–22 hours before use.
- Do not place the bowl in the freezer for more than 30 minutes if it's filled with frozen desserts or drinks.
- Do not add mix-ins larger than chocolate chips.
- Avoid using harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Hand-wash freezer bowl, mixing arm and lid in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly before placing bowl back in freezer.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.