Nordic Ware Covered Aluminum Cookie Sheet
Bake – and store – your favorite cookies and brownies with ease on this innovative cookie sheet. It's also ideal for carrying homemade desserts and other foods to parties and events.
- Heavy-duty aluminum conducts heat beautifully.
- Nonstick finish guarantees that cookies will slide right off.
- 1"-high galvanized steel rim makes it useful for baking brownies as well as cookies.
- Snap-on plastic lid preserves freshness and guards against breakage.
- Great for transporting home-baked treats to picnics and parties.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 18" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
Next Day Delivery