Copper Vertical Wall Planter
Bring your wall to life with a stunning vertical herb garden. This planter mounts securely to the wall and offers a unique, space-saving way to harvest fresh herbs while adding lush greenery to your kitchen or an outdoor area. Just fill the cells with the herb of your choice, and water as needed through the top irrigator; the hidden collector tray catches excess runoff.
- Vertical wall-mounted planter with 10 planting cells.
- Moisture mat technology ensures even distribution of water throughout cells.
- Copper matte-finish border may develop a beautiful natural patina over time.
- Irrigator and collector are made of HDPE recycled with 26% jute and coconut fiber.
- Irrigator holds 1 qt. water.
- Collector tray allows for easy disposal of excess water.
- 16" x 5" x 24" high.
- 11 lb.
- Simple assembly required. Includes mounting bracket.
- Assembled in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Simple assembly required.
- Populate the planter on a flat surface by filling each of the 10 cells with soil and herbs of your choice.
- Once planted, we recommend a thorough watering while planter is horizontal. Let sit for 2-3 hours to allow the water to settle.
- Mount the planter on the wall (mounting bracket included; requires two screws).
Next Day Delivery