Copper Ribbon Garland
Combining a sophisticated color palette with old-world charm, our garland combines glossy fresh magnolia leaves with sprigs of boxwood and noble fir, accented with creamy-white tallow berries and natural pinecones. A wired copper-colored organza ribbon provides the finishing flourish. Protect from weather. 6' long. Made in USA. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the garland and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the garland are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. The fresh botanicals in the arrangement were newly picked and will complete their drying process within 1 to 2 weeks. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your garland outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our garland is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To store your garland, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.