Designed by Thomas O'Brien, this stately chandelier derives its delicate, flowing silhouette from fluid curves of slender brass tubing with a rich, oiled bronze or polished silverplate finish. Classic paper shades surround the bulbs on each graceful candelabra arm, creating evocative lighting for a dining space or foyer.
- Elegant eight-arm chandelier with slender, graceful curves.
- Crafted of brass with oiled bronze or polished silverplate finish.
- Paper shades soften and warm the light.
- Indoor use only.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chandelier: 36" diam., 27 high.
- Height overall: 32" (can be adjusted to 27" high by removing one rod).
- Ceiling plate: 5 1/4" diam, 2 1/4" high.
- Cord: 12' clear
- Shades: 6" high; 4" top diam.; 5 1/2" bottom diam.
- Uses 8 candelabra bulbs, up to 40W with shades, up to 60W without shades (bulbs not included).
- Product weight: 24 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe the fixture with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, especially ammonia-based cleaners.
- To preserve the gleaming finish on the silverplated chandelier, use a mild silver polish.
- Dust the shade lightly with a feather duster or light cloth.
- Do not exceed maximum wattage.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. With in-home White-Glove Delivery, the item is brought into your home. Hardwiring and assembly are required, professional installation is recommended. Because we recommend professional assembly and installation for all of our chandeliers, these items will be delivered to the room of your choice. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.