Cities in Pencil Studies
Inspired by the sketches of an unknown traveler on a piece of vintage art, this series reflects the deft, quick strokes of plein air sketches of a coastal Mediterranean village. Originally rendered in charcoal, the scenes are giclée-printed onto hand-milled antique paper to capture the character of the originals.
- Giclée print on off-white antique paper.
- Set behind plexiglass on a cream, linen-textured mat.
- Black distressed wood frame.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire on the back.
- Gesture 1: overall: 33” x 25”high; image size: 31” x 23”high.
- Gesture 2: overall: 25” x 27”high; image size: 23” x 25”high.
- Gesture 3: overall: 25” x 27”high; image size: 23” x 25”high.
- Thickness: 7/8”.
- Prints are made in USA; frames are made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a dry cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.