Cinnamon Bun Pull-Apart Cake Pan
Our timesaving pan makes it easy to bake a playful pull-apart cake that’s just right for sharing. Simply pour your favorite batter into the pan and bake. The finished cake looks just like a tray of cinnamon rolls, ready to pull apart into individual portions.
- Creates a playful pull-apart cake that divides easily into “cinnamon rolls.”
- To decorate your cake, add some creamy white icing or a gooey caramel-nut topping.
- Cast aluminum conducts heat evenly for perfect baking and browning.
- Thanks to our durable nonstick finish, your fresh-baked cake releases easily—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Makes a pull-apart cake that divides into eight sections.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- 10 1/4" diam., 2 1/3" high.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.