Williams-Sonoma Chinese Five Spice Powder
A classic Chinese spice blend, this aromatic mixture is traditionally used to season roast pork and duck. Ours combines fragrant star anise with spicy Szechuan peppercorns and the sweetness of cinnamon and cloves. Finely ground fennel seeds balance and unite the flavors.
- Five-spice powder is a traditional Chinese blend of ground star anise, Szechuan peppercorns, cinnamon, cloves and fennel seeds.
- Ideal for seasoning roast meats and poultry, this versatile blend adds spicy-sweet flavor to stirfries and other Chinese dishes.
- The spices are freshly ground before blending to ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma.
- The premium, all-natural seasonings for our Chinese Five Spice Powder are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.7 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Szechuan pepper, cinnamon, star anise, fennel, cloves.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.