Cherry Wood Carving Board
This reversible cherrywood board is ideal for prep work, carving and presentation. Use the smooth side for chopping and mincing and the reverse side for carving a juicy roast. The perimeter well collects flavorful juices.
- Made of cherrywood, which darkens over time.
- Edge-grain construction provides excellent stability.
- Flat side is for chopping and mincing; the reverse side has a perimeter well to collect flavorful juices.
- Integral handles simplify transferring the board from countertop to table.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18” x 24”.
- 3/4” thick.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.