Chef'sChoice Electric Slicer
Offering professional-quality features for the home cook, this fine German machine does it all – from shaving meats and cheeses for panini to prepping vegetables for grilling.
- The 7" stainless-steel blade effortlessly cuts perfectly uniform slices.
- Gear-drive motor for smooth, quiet operation.
- Ideal for meats, cheeses, vegetables, fruits and breads.
- Food carriage retracts to accommodate larger roasts, hams and turkey.
- Dial gauge adjusts thickness from paper-thin to 5/8".
- Can be used in an upright position or tilted to a 30-degree angle for slicing a wide variety of food.
- Childproof automatic on/off safety switch.
- Rubber feet keep unit secure on countertop.
- Easily disassembles for cleaning.
- Cast-aluminum and stainless-steel construction.
- 14" x 10 1/4" x 11 1/4" high.
- 13 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Removable blade is dishwasher safe.
- Wipe machine with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.