Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Chantal Whistling Tea Kettle
When water comes to a boil, this teakettle's Hohner harmonica whistle sounds off with all the resonance of a train whistle. The kettle's flat base promotes fast heating while the wire-loop handle provides a secure grip.
- Made of steel with colored-enamel surface.
- Smooth enameled interior prevents mineral build-up.
- Wide mouth makes it easy to fill.
- Wire-loop handle ensures a good grip.
- Hinged whistle flips up for easy pouring.
- Includes a stay-cool handle mitt.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/4" diam., 8" high.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- 1 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Enameled kettle is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction; brushed-stainless-steel kettle is ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral build-up empty contents after each use.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove mineral deposits or rust stains from inside the kettle, combine two tablespoons of baking soda and lemon juice with water, boil for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery