Cast-Iron Bacon Press
- Online Only
A stout pig lends its porcine shape to this cast-iron press, which flattens bacon strips for optimal cooking.
- Heavyweight cast iron flattens bacon strips for fast, even cooking.
- Minimizes shrinkage.
- Also handy for grilled sandwiches and quesadillas.
- Fits most 10" skillets.
- Wooden handle stays cool to the touch.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Season press before first use and occasionally thereafter: coat with vegetable oil and place press in fry pan over medium heat for 20 minutes; wipe away excess oil.
- Hand-wash in hot water and dry thoroughly.