Canyon Sands Oushak Rug
Our rug’s softly washed colors and lighter, airier construction recall the beauty of carpets crafted by Turkish nomads centuries ago. Like those tribal antiques, it is hand-knotted from pure, yarn-dyed wool with subtle variations in tones that lend each rug unique character. The earthy palette of rust and walnut brown is balanced by cream and hints of pale green.
- Handcrafted in traditional Turkish knots from pure wool.
- Yarn-dyed colors are washed back for an antique look.
- Made in the ancient Oushak method, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- Edged with 1” cream fringe.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6' x 9'.
- 8' x 10'.
- 9' x 12'.
- Use & Care
- Professionally clean only.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.