Jars Cantine Tagine
This distinctive serving piece from our Cantine stoneware collection echoes the conical silhouette of traditional Moroccan cooking vessels known as tagines. Famous for coaxing rustic warmth from every piece they make, artisans at Jars Céramistes in southern France shape and glaze each tagine using an intricate 17-step process to create its unique “crackled” appearance and creamy richness of color.
- Made of stoneware.
- Bowl interior and both sides of lid are glazed; bowl’s exterior is unglazed natural matte bisque.
- Extremely durable and chip resistant.
- For serving use only – not intended for cooking.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Crafted in France by award-winning Jars Céramistes, founded in 1857.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 17-oz. cap; 7 1/2" diam., 6" high.
- Large: 50-oz. cap; 11" diam., 8 1/2" high.
- Made in France.
Also in this Collection
Jars Cantine Mugs, Set of 4
Jars Cantine Serving Bowl
Jars Cantine Dinner Plates, Set of 4
Jars Cantine Oval Platter
Jars Cantine Salad Plates, Set of 4
Cantine Mini Bowls, Set of 4
- Free Shipping