Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick Egg Poacher
- Special Offer
Making restaurant-perfect poached eggs is simple with this clever cookware. Its customized cups bring eggs in direct contact with simmering water, so they cook uniformly while maintaining an attractive round shape. Use the nonstick pan on its own for whipping up breakfast casseroles.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum pan provides excellent heat conduction for uniform cooking; exterior won't chip, peel, stain or scratch.
- Three interlocking layers on the pan’s Slide nonstick interior guarantee flawless release and quick cleanup.
- Handles on the perforated stainless nonstick cups make it easy to remove the eggs one at a time.
- Remove the cups to use the all-purpose pan for everyday cooking.
- Domed tempered-glass lid lets you keep an eye on your food.
- Triple-riveted ergonomic loop handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Includes four egg poaching cups.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Four poacher cups.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; do not use detergents that contain bleach or citrus additives.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.