Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Saucepan with Lid & Steamer, 4 1/2-Qt.
- Special Offer
- Online Only
In striking hard-anodized aluminum, Calphalon’s sleek Contemporary Nonstick line features gently curved silhouettes detailed with sculpted stay-cool handles and interiors coated with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish. This saucepan is a cook’s essential for making sauces and cooking vegetables and grains without scorching or sticking. Add the perforated insert to stream fish or vegetables.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interior ensures flawless release and convenient cleanup.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim offers a clear view of pan contents, so you can easily monitor cooking progress.
- Includes removable stainless-steel steamer insert.
- Steamer insert has brushed-stainless-steel loop handles; saucepan has long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handle.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" diam., 4 3/4" high.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven-safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.