Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Multipot, 8-Qt.
- Special Offer
- Online Only
In striking hard-anodized aluminum, Calphalon’s sleek Contemporary Nonstick line features gently curved silhouettes detailed with sculpted stay-cool handles and interiors coated with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish. This multifunctional pot is ideal for cooking up a family-sized batch of pasta. It boils water quickly and the pasta insert lifts out for easy draining. Use it for simmering homemade pasta sauces, soups, stews and chili, too.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interior ensures flawless release and convenient cleanup.
- Perforated stainless-steel insert is great for cooking and draining everything from pasta to potatoes, corn-on-the-cob and other vegetables.
- Use the pot without the insert to cook soups, sauces and stocks.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim offers a clear view of pan contents, so you can easily monitor cooking progress.
- Stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam.; 8 1/4" high.
- 8-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 6.5 oz with lid and insert.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven-safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.