Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board, Grey
Hand picked from a family quarry in upstate New York, these unique slate boards from the Brooklyn Slate Co. offer a beautifully rustic, organic surface for serving cheeses and hors d’oeuvres. Each board is hand cut, the edges chipped to impart a one-of-a-kind rough-hewn look.
- A unique and artful way to serve cheeses.
- Natural slate slab is nonporous and food-safe.
- Use included soapstone chalk to write cheese names directly on the slate.
- Also serves as a trivet for a hot kettle.
- Includes a set of anti-slip cork feet.
- Each board arrives in a burlap bag with soapstone chalk.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Available in two sizes: 10" x 14" and 5" x 18".
- Made in USA.
- Dishwasher safe if cork feet have not been attached, otherwise hand-wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.