Breville Original Toasted Sandwich Maker
Meet the signature sandwich maker that launched Breville's fame in Australia and around the globe. The first of its kind, the 1974 machine was so popular that the toasty, golden pocket-style sandwiches it produced became known as “Brevilles.” Today, we’re proud to bring you the company's Original™ seal-and-cut sandwich maker—the simple secret to some of the best grilled sandwiches we've ever tasted.
- The ultimate machine for making pocket-style grilled sandwiches—from gooey grilled cheese to a perfect patty melt.
- Countertop machine grills two large sandwiches in minutes, automatically sealing the edges and dividing each sandwich into two perfect wedge-shaped portions.
- Nonstick cooking plates shape the bread into deep pockets that hold generous amounts of your favorite fillings—all neatly sealed inside your sandwich.
- Jumbo-sized plates accommodate large slices of all types of bread, as well as puff pastry, brioche, croissants and flatbreads.
- Indicator lights let you know when the machine is on—and when your sandwiches are ready.
- Nonslip feet grip your countertop to ensure optimal stability.
- A locking latch holds the machine upright for ultra-compact storage—perfect for apartments, cabins and smaller kitchens.
- Die-cast aluminum cooking plates are finished with a premium PFOA-free nonstick coating for easy cleaning.
- Durable brushed stainless-steel housing with polished aluminum handles.
- 11 1/4" x 11 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 900 watts; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- Designed and engineered in Australia; made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always clean your sandwich maker after each use to prevent a build-up of baked-on foods.
- Wipe cooking plates with a soft cloth.
- If cooked-on food is not removed by this method, brush with a little oil or melted butter. Allow to stand for five minutes, then wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasives to clean cooking plates—this will damage their nonstick surface.
- Do not immerse any part of the sandwich maker in water or any liquid.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.