Breville Knock Box
This simple tool makes emptying your espresso maker’s portafilter a snap. Simply strike your portafilter against the rubberized knock bar to empty a used coffee puck into the bowl for a more sanitary and convenient way to dispose of grounds. The beautiful brushed steel finish looks great on any kitchen countertop.
- Dispose of your used coffee pucks quickly and easily within inches of your espresso maker.
- Rubberized knock bar won’t dent or scratch your portafilter and helps eliminate spills.
- Rubber bowl can be removed from its steel holder for emptying and cleaning.
- Wide rubber-grip base provides excellent stability, prevents sliding and won’t scratch kitchen countertops.
- Stylish brushed stainless-steel exterior is die-cast for durability.
- Rubber bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Model #BCB100
- 7" diam., 6" high.
- Made in China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Metch from You don't know you need it until you have it! I've had several knock boxes over the years and like other products, this one is fantastic. The acids in the coffee bean had caused the rubber components in other knock boxes to break down over time, and their design was clumsy with components that could unscrew. This knock box is simple, has a one-piece removable container with integral knock bar, and is easy to clean. Large capacity without a big footprint on your counter. Matches my Breville espresso machine and frother!Date published: 2015-12-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Moji from Essential accessory This knockbox is built with an aluminum case and lined with a thick plastic removable insert. It holds about half a gallon. This is the most efficient way to remove the puck from the portafilter. I chose this one because it looks clean. I highly recommended it.Date published: 2013-06-18