Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker
If you love pizza as much we do, we predict Breville's compact countertop machine will change your life. Thanks to powerful dual heating elements and a built-in baking stone, it produces extraordinary, brick- oven-style pizzas in about ten minutes. Whether you prefer New York's classic thin pizzas or hearty thick crust pies, you'll enjoy crispy, golden crusts and perfectly cooked toppings—every time.
- Countertop pizza maker gives you professional brick-oven results, right in your own kitchen.
- Dual heating elements on the top and bottom of the oven heat the ceramic pizza stone up to 660°F, replicating the cooking environment of a brick oven.
- Built-in 12" diam. baking stone conducts and retains heat evenly to guarantee crisp, golden crusts.
- Settings for Thin, Medium and Thick crusts automatically adjust cooking time and temperature to ensure uniformly baked pizzas—no matter how generous the toppings.
- A special Keep Warm setting holds your fresh-baked pizza at the ideal serving temperature—and keeps the baking stone hot between pizzas.
- Use the viewing window to monitor baking without opening the lid and losing heat.
- Bake pizzas up to 11" diam.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BPZ600XL.
- Stainless-steel housing.
- Pizza stone: 12" diam., 1/2" thick.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use in a well-ventilated area, as the high baking temperatures required by this appliance may generate smoke.
- Clean stone while warm, scraping off any food residue. Do not immerse stone in water or use cleaning liquids or detergents.
- Allow appliance to cool completely before cleaning.
- Wipe exterior with soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe any food splatters on interior with soft, damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
DIY Mozzarella/Ricotta Cheese-Making Kit
Cheese Making Kit
- Free Shipping