Bodum Santos Stovetop Vacuum Coffee Maker
Introduced by Bodum in 1958, the Santos vacuum coffeemaker has fascinated generations of passionate coffee drinkers. Water heats in the lower chamber, creating vapor pressure that forces the boiling water up to mix with the coffee grounds; the coffeemaker is then removed from the heat and vacuum pressure draws the brewed coffee downward, through a strainer, and into the bottom chamber for serving.
- Stovetop vacuum-brewing system produces a rich, flavorful brew that rivals that from a French press.
- Clear glass allows you to watch the dramatic brewing process, with water rising into the funnel, and then returning black coffee into the jug.
- Made of stovetop-safe borosilicate glass, an extremely strong scratch- and heat-resistant glass that weighs less than standard glassware.
- Glass will not become cloudy over time.
- Carafe has stay-cool handle and lid to keep coffee warm.
- For use on gas and electric stovetops.
- 32 oz. cap.; brews six 5-oz. cups of coffee.
- Includes vacuum coffeemaker, plastic lid, glass holder and funnel holder.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Heat-resistant glass and nylon.
- 32 oz. cap.
- 9 1/4" x 6" x 11 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.