These heavenly caramels are just like the ones you'd make in your own kitchen: handcrafted using the best all-natural, 100% organic ingredients from local farms – and lots of care. From a small artisan confectionery in Wisconsin, the soft, buttery candies are sweetened with pure brown rice syrup for a rich natural sweetness. Choose from Original Sea Salt or an assorted set of three irresistible flavors:
Original Sea Salt: Soft, melt-in-your-mouth vanilla caramels with a sprinkling of sea salt.
Dark Chocolate: Chunks of organic dark chocolate surrounded by Blissful’s original caramel and finished with a dusting of sea salt.
Salted Beer & Pretzel Caramels: Handcrafted Sea Salt Caramels layered with Lakefront Brewery E.S.B. Beer & Pretzels.
- Original Sea Salt Box includes 9-11 bite-sized pieces (number of pieces varies due to the handcrafted nature of these confections); 4 oz. total.
- Assorted Two-Box Gift Tower includes 9–11 bite-sized pieces of each flavor; 12 oz. total.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
These caramels ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the caramels in an airtight container where they will keep at room temperature or refrigerated for 9 months.
- Original Sea Salt: Organic brown sugar, organic butter, organic sweetened condensed milk (milk and cane sugar), organic brown rice syrup, sea salt.
- Dark Chocolate: Organic brown sugar, organic butter, organic sweetened condensed milk (milk and cane sugar), organic brown rice syrup, organic dark chocolate.
- Salted Beer & Pretzel: Organic brown rice syrup (organic brown rice, pure filtered water), organic sweetened condensed milk (organic milk, organic cane sugar), organic butter (organic sweet cream [milk], salt), organic brown sugar (organic evaporated cane juice, organic molasses), organic beer (water, organic malted barley, organic hops, brewers yeast), organic pretzels (organic unbleached wheat flour, organic rye flour, organic brown rice syrup, organic sunflower oil, yeast, salt, soda), sea salt, baking soda
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.