Blackberry Farm Southern Food Collection
- Online Only
In the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, culinary artisans handcraft these specialties using their own sun-ripened produce and local ingredients. Here, we’re proud to offer an assortment of Blackberry Farm’s essentials for authentic Southern cooking:
Bread & Butter Pickles: Hand-harvested baby cucumbers and sweet onions in a light vinegar brine.
Tennessee Chow Chow: A traditional sweet-and-tangy pairing of pickled cabbage and bell peppers.
J&S Barbecue Sauce: A smoky-sweet barbecue sauce made with slow-simmered tomatoes, onions and spices, and enriched with Tennessee sorghum, zesty mustard and tangy apple-cider vinegar.
Buttermilk & Sage Fried Chicken Mix: A famous local blend of all-natural flour, herbs and spices for making light, crispy Southern fried chicken.
Cornbread Mix: A tried-and-true recipe featuring the wholesome goodness of stone-ground cornmeal, ready to mix and bake in a cast-iron skillet.
Pimento Cheese: Sharp cheddar cheese and fire-roasted Spanish pimentos are blended to create a rich, tangy-sweet spread that’s a Southern classic.
- 1 lb. each.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Bread & Butter Pickles: cucumbers, onions, vinegar, cane sugar, salt, spices.
- Tennessee Chow Chow: cabbage, garden vegetables, onions, peppers, vinegar, spices.
- J&S BBQ Sauce: Cider vinegar (apples, water), smoked onions, tomatoes, sorghum, honey, tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), Dijon mustard (vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, spice), hot sauce (cayenne peppers, vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), celery seed, salt, pepper.
- Fried Chicken Mix: Corn flour, rubbed sage, dry mustard, flour, paprika, dried thyme
- Pimento Cheese: Aged Cheddar (pasteurized cow milk, culture, rennet, salt, annatto), Roasted Red Peppers, Apple Cider Vinegar, Mayonnaise (water, soybean oil, vinegar, whole eggs, modified food starch, sugar, salt, egg yolks, lemon juice, potassium sorbate, calcium disodium edta, xanthan gum, natural and artificial flavors, beta carotene), Red Hot Sauce (Aged cayenne peppers, vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), Dijon Mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, spice), Garlic, black pepper, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.